Your nervous system is THE most important system of the entire body as it controls and co-ordinates every other cell, tissue, muscle, gland, organ and system! It is housed in your Spinal Column. No wonder your Chiropractor is so interested in your Spine and Nervous System!
The nervous system is a major and complex system in the human body. It is the controlling unit which is in touch with all the parts of the body through signals and nerves – your spinal column is the house for this amazing system. Your Chiropractor removes interferences to this system which allows the body to communicate with itself as nature intended so that it can heal itself naturally.
- The most sensitive nerves are found at the base of the spinal cord.
- The spinal cord has around 135,000,000 neurons. If one could spread the human brain out like a cloth, its surface area would cover twenty-five thousand square centimeters.
- Nerve cells are very long, as long as one meter where they connect the toes to the spinal cord.
- The nerve cell in the human brain resembles a goldfish.
- One of the trillions of things your body does with no input from you is replace dead and dying cells with healthy new ones. It’s happening right here right now! You have a new intestinal lining every 2 – 3 days, a new stomach lining every 5 days, a new skin every 28 days, a new liver every 42 days! Your body creates one billion new cells every hour! This renewal process replaces the old with a whole new you. Your body relies on your current cell pattern as a guide for the replacement of new cells. Regular Chiropractic Care can help establish, new healthier patterns. This is why the Chiropractic profession is leading the Wellness Revolution.
Consult a Chiropractic Life Chiropractor!
- Dr Richard McMinn - Chiropractor Brighton
- Dr Helen Martin - Chiropractor Brighton
- Dr Glenn Fredericksen - Chiropractor Brighton