We may do many things to enhance our health such as eating well, exercising, dressing warm in cold weather, taking vitamins, practicing good hygiene and making sure to get that all important regular Chiropractic Checkup but after taking all these precautions, many people still jeopardize their health by having consistent negative thoughts. Feeling and expressing disappointment is part of the pattern of life, however – “the dark threads are as needful in the skillful weaver’s hand as the threads of gold and silver in the pattern that is planned.”
If negative thinking is a habit, try some of the following questions to help channel thinking into a positive form:
- What can I learn from this?
- How can I make this fun?
- What am I grateful for?
- What is perfect right now?
- Am I willing to change something to create a new reality?
- Can I create an exciting adventure from this?
- What can I focus on that brings me pleasure and joy?
- And sing – any happy, positive tune. This is my personal favourite – singing helps to transform negative into positive.
- Dr Richard McMinn - Chiropractor Brighton
- Dr Helen Martin - Chiropractor Brighton
- Dr Glenn Fredericksen – Chiropractor Brighton